Friday 30 May 2008

Ad Lux Tenebrae

I joined the project named 'Ad Lux Tenebrae' (To the light of Darkness), that was the band for which my friend Voron played before. That is shamanic dark music, total improvisation on extraordinary custom made instruments with crazy brutal vocals. I will play fretless bass and do some vocals there. Principally, the band does not compose any things, everything is pure improvisation. I hope the project is the right choise for me. Still, I continue to work on my Theagony project, and things go well about music.

2 comments:

Green'Dyaz said...

Greetings from Portugal.

Well i find your blog becouse i was looking information about AD LUX TENEBRAE, becouse i LOVE IT its simple fantastic, congratulations, i hope to listen in future others great works like SKETCHES FROM THAT AUTUMN.

Death said...

Actually, "Sketches from that Autumn" was recorded before I joined the band. then my friend Voron was alive and that is mainly his work together with Vampire.
I'm afraid, the band gonna split and perhaps we start another paraller project with Vampire, which will be the same "strange" and crazy, but we won't bound the style by any certain limits and we will perhaps use only live acoustic instuments, without any pre-recorded background at all (as natural noise of wind, forest, etc).