Friday 10 August 2007

A new song, the first try.

I've composed a new song. It's a way weird, I would say. Well, I like it, anyway. Can't define style. Death metal mixed with something like Diamanda Galas' songs. Jazz vocal applied to heavy tunes, my experiments. Here's the first try record - bass and vocal:
Kill Your Christ (first record) (3.60 Mb, ogg format)
And here's one remake I accidentally made playing with SoundForge delay plugins. It's funny:
Kill Your Christ (delay effect) (3.67 Mb, ogg format)
Remark: The files are in ogg format, that is better than mp3 - so I used it.
Important!!! Files are not in plain stream format. This means the server won't send the files to your PC automatically on mouse click. To download the files pick 'save file' in your browser (usually the point from a dropdown menu on right mouse click on a reference), save them somewhere on your disk, then unpack from zip and listen.

No comments: