Thursday 8 November 2007

Some of our jam records online

Phew! I've done with putting some of our samples online. These are raw records, made at live jam sessions at Theagony band practice. That all was recorded with primitive old Zoom 708 II gizmo, so the quality is not the topmost. Well, anyway that is a kind of proof of our utter musical madness :) Nothing of death metal, though. Totally free-style thing.

P.S. A little help for my english-speaking friends. Alas, the ifolder.ru doesn't have english interface. So I will try to explain how to download files from there. I hope this issue can help some.
After you click the link in my blog, the ifolder.ru site page appears.The first page on ifolder.ru in the lower part of the page there's a pic with numbers and an edit field to the right. That is a spam protection. The idea is to put the numbers from the picture in the box and then press the link with a small red arrow that is situated right below the edit box for numbers (the link is named Далее, that means Next).
The next ifolder.ru page contains the direct link to the file. The link looks like http://ifolder.ru/download/ and then some numbers. Clicking on that link opens file save dialog so you can save the file on your PC and then listen to it. The link is computer-specific. That means, it works only on your PC. That's why I can't put direct links here.
Alas, I can't make the downloading faster. I promise I will put my files on some english site soon.



Here're the links:


Bass jam alone (6.57Mb, ogg format)



Jam with two guitarists, acoustic-like style (1.71Mb, ogg format)



Jam with my guitarist, jazz-like style (1.57Mb, ogg format)



Mega crazy jam with my guitarist(9.69Mb, mp3 format)

No comments: