Wednesday 15 October 2008

Splitting the band and my new precious standup bass


Today I must comment the strange split that happened in our project Ad Lux Tenebrae that lately had more and more strange interweavings inside. Practically, it came to a point when one of old members of Ad Lux Tenebrae said he did not want any bass sound in their music and denied to play with me. Although he did not attend our playings for some last months, but I decided I wouldn't insist so there will be another project we work on together with Vampire, the original member and the founder of Ad Lux Tenebrae. perhaps, the sound will be more "classic" in some way, I mean using instruments like acoustic bass, violin, trumpet, cello and so on, but the same experimental and unusual music.
And I also have really great news: I've got a real standup bass (double bass), at last! I got it all of a sudden, at very low price, but it's an excellent old czech bass. so now in addition to my experiments with cello I will add some spice with the double bass :)

No comments: