Tuesday 21 October 2008

Videos. Vampire and me playing our crazy music at studio.

I have recorded a couple of video files of Vampire and me playing absolutely crazy things. That is our usual improvisation style, it varies every time we play. These are quite peaceful and quiet samples of our mad music.
The video files were taken by Canon G9 camera and then compressed for smaller size, appropriate for the internet usage. I personally like the "Part II" the most.

WARNING: WILD MUSIC!!!
Don't get scared too much :)))





So, Iron Bug and Vampire playing live at studio. 20th, october, 2008 :

Part I (21.3Mb, avi format) - cut trumpet, acoustic bass, mad vocal
Part II (34.8Mb, avi format) - modified violin, acoustic bass, mad vocal
Part III (28.6Mb, avi format) - modified violin, acoustic bass, mad vocal
Part IV (38.7Mb, avi format) - modified violin, acoustic bass, mad vocal

No comments: